In the heart of Biot, a restaurant where a gourmet stop is required.
Located in Biot, in the heart of the French Riviera, the PICCOLO restaurant welcomes you in a warm and historic atmosphere.
Christophe Noella and his team invite you to discover traditional cuisine tasty, fresh, and colorful.
"Gastronomy is the art of using food to create happiness" Theodore Zeldin.
You will enjoy the tranquility of the Place de Gaulle, in the heart of the cultural and artistic activity of the Village. You will discover a quality of life preserved and a true artisanal identity.
Every day from 7am to midnight in season. Closed on Wednesdays. Catering from 12:00 to 3:00 pm and 7:00 pm to 10:30 pm.
Every day throughout the year.
Closed on Wednesday.
- Type of food : Restaurant
- Food specialties : offers dishes "homemade"
- Catégories : Traditional cooking
- Services : Pets welcome, Wi-fi
- Equipments : Parking
- Accessible tourism : Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance, Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Pets allowed