The Tourist Office answers the problems of everyone, whether they are: in a situation of disability, children, visitors with animals etc…..
With its visitors, the Tourist Office undertakes to :
– Offer him a warm and privileged welcome on Tuesdays “Welcome to Biot”.
– Take care of him as soon as he arrives with a look, a welcome message and, as far as possible, go out to meet him to help him in his search for information, so that he feels that he is being well cared for.
– Provide him with personalised advice adapted to his expectations.
– Measure his or her satisfaction by offering to complete the satisfaction questionnaire on a shelf, and if necessary, complaint forms, which will be processed and analyzed.
– To permanently improve the quality of the reception and our services.